Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
It’s been a while. A really, really long while.
So, what has changed in my life?
- I’ve been living in the Los Angeles area since February.
- I am almost 1/4 into my year as an AmeriCorps a VISTA.
- I have a “job”.
- My next career goal is to become a Registered Environmental a Health Specialist in California.
- I ran my first 5K recently in the Hollywood Half Marathon & 5K/10K.
- Seeing photos…